In the Fall 2009 edition of Wings of Legacy, we feature a pictorial history of Embry-Riddle’s ground-breaking presence in São Paulo, Brazil in the 1940s.
Other highlights of this issue include:
- Excerpts from an original 1943 Embry-Riddle Cadet’s Handbook from Carlstrom Field
- A showcase of a 1928 airmail pilot’s artifacts from a private archival collection
- A story of an ex-POW who received his associate’s degree at age 85
- “History by the Decades” from 1929 to 2009
- Enter the “Mystery History Contest” on page 17
Download your copy of the complete Fall 2009 issue
Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader
Saving to desktop recommended:
Right click link, select "Save Target As" in Internet Explorer or "Save Link Target As" in Netscape and save to desired location.
Read Past Issues
In each issue of this newsletter, great moments in Embry-Riddle history are brought to life to you through pictures, personal accounts, and historical facts. If you have photos, stories, and memories you would like to share for possible publication, please contact the Wings of Legacy editor, Marci Stappung, at Marci.Stappung@erau.edu.