SA-Ambassadors are the student liaison between the Office of Alumni Relations, the community, the university as a whole and the entire student body. SA-Ambassadors volunteer for the department and provide feedback on the best ways to engage students while setting traditions at ERAU.
SA-Ambassadors plan big events that target the entire student body, based on their class year. Some of the events include, but are not limited to, the ones listed below:
- Alumni Motivational Speakers
- Salary Negotiation/Dress for success
Seniors/Master’s Degree Students
- EagleNIGHT – Industry/Seniors Networking Reception during Career Expo and Homecoming/Wings & Waves
- Senior Lift Off - official welcome into the ERAU Alumni Network
- Reception during their residency
- Students choose an alumni mentor that can guide them through their education career.
- SA-Ambassadors will participate in the annual Student Engagement and Philanthropy Week, to educate students about the importance of giving back and also thanking those who support every dream at ERAU.
Eagles Supporting Eagles
- SA-Ambassadors collect non-perishable items and send them to ERAU alumni/students serving in the military.
Why Become an Ambassador?
- Set traditions at ERAU
- Develop your leadership skills
- Network one-on-one with alumni
Daytona Beach Campus
Edmund Odartey ('04, '10, DB)
Director, Alumni Relations
Michelle Day ('91, PC)
Assistant Director, Western Region, Alumni Relations
For more information
Contact DBSAA@erau.edu or PRSAA@erau.edu
Daytona Beach SAA and Prescott SAA are on Facebook!
Find out about upcoming events, see pictures from past activities, and meet other Ambassadors