Submit a Class Note
MC: Miami Campus
DB: Daytona Beach, Fla.
PC: Prescott, Ariz.
WW: Worldwide Campus
BFTS: No. 5 British Flying Training School
Class Notes are brief news updates from alumni that are published biannually in Lift, the alumni magazine for Embry-Riddle, and in the eagleNEWS, an online newsletter emailed monthly to alumni. Class Notes are also posted on the Alumni Association's social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter). Categories include career news, family news and marriages/engagements.
To submit a Class Note, email the text and/or a high resolution photo to ERalumni@erau.edu; or log in to your online alumni profile and upload it online. Not sure what to submit? Check out these Class Notes for inspiration.
- Notes should be 100 words or less and are subject to editing to meet the required format.
- We encourage you to provide dates and locations. For example, let us know when (month and year) and where (city and state) you will be starting your new job.
- Photos are not required, but we do invite you to submit a relevant picture that we may publish with your note.
- Photos must be formatted at a resolution of at least 300 dpi to be included in Lift.
- If there are multiple people in the photo, please provide first and last names for each person, class years and campus affiliation, in order from left to right.
- If you have a press release available about your news item, you are encouraged to submit it for background information.
- Aren't sure if your news is Class Note material? Email us at ERalumni@erau.edu.