Whether you are an alumnus, cadet, or friend of the detachment, we have ways for you to reconnect with each other, and with the current cadet wing. The mission of our association is to develop an involved, supportive network of Detachment 157 alumni and cadets to share and preserve our heritage, foster lifelong unity among the membership, and support Det. 157 cadets and alumni in their careers. Please follow the links on the left to learn more about us and be sure to join our network on Facebook and LinkedIn! Thank you in advance for strengthening the Det. 157 family, and for helping mentor our future Air Force leaders.
Develop an involved, supportive network of AFROTC Det. 157 alumni and cadets to share and preserve our heritage, foster lifelong unity among the membership, and support Det. 157 cadets and alumni in their careers.
A vibrant alumni and cadet organization shaping the future through mentorship, networking, and honoring a shared heritage.
Primary objectives of the AFROTC Det. 157 Alumni and Cadet Association:
- Alumni to mentor cadets in their career field in their last year prior to commissioning
- Enhance the AFROTC program at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University by providing career guidance and mentoring to junior officer alumni and Det. 157 cadets
- Senior alumni mentoring to junior officers after commissioning
- Senior cadets mentoring to junior cadets
- Enable communication/networking opportunities for Det. 157 cadets, alumni, and supporters
- User friendly, self-service website presence with searchable database, news updates, and more
- Sponsored events supporting the Detachment and membership
- Enable Det. 157 alumni to rekindle old and establish new friendships
- Promote and support AFROTC Det. 157, the Eagle Wing Association, cadre and staff
- Assist with guest speakers, alumni engagements, mentoring and recruiting needs
- Have fun through social events and gatherings
- Honor our proud, shared heritage by our deeds, actions and decisions, while sharing key accomplishments with our members